Your data privacy is very important to us!
Last Updated: 08:22 14/08/2018
MyRatesMagic® is a registered brand of RJB SYSTEMS LIMITED (HE345658) a Cyprus based company.
RJB SYSTEMS LIMITED is a company incorporated under the laws of Cyprus, with its registered office at [15 Michail Koutsofta Street, Mesa Geitonia, 4000, Limassol, Cyprus] (“RJB”).
References in this document to “Personal Data” are references to personal data as defined in Processing of Personal Data (Protection of Individuals) Law 138(I) of 2001 of the Republic of Cyprus as amended or replaced (the “Personal Data Law”).
When collecting, processing and storing Personal Data provided by you, RJB is acting in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Law.
RJB may collect, process use and store Personal Data provided by you for the purposes of carrying out the transactions and other services which RJB provides to you, operational support and development of RJB’s businesses, enforcing RJB’s contractual or other rights, and for the purpose of compliance with the contractual, legal and regulatory requirements which apply to RJB.
By entering into any services contract with RJB or registering on this website, you hereby consent to such collection, processing, storage and use of Personal Data by RJB.
Our Commitment to your Privacy
RJB is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your visit to our website is completely secure.
Security of your Personal Information
To maintain the security of your information, we use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with encryption to transmit sensitive information. This is the same technology used in transmitting sensitive information by banks, governments, and online businesses such as Amazon.com and eBay.
Once the information is in our system, it is accessible to authorized MyRatesMagic® personnel only. We strictly enforce our privacy policies with our employees and any breach of this policy will result in termination and the pressing of criminal charges where there are grounds.
How we use your Personal Information
Your personal information will be used in order to provide you with the requested products and services. This includes the use of information for completing transactions or communicating back to you.
We may use your Personal Data for the purpose of improving our services, customizing your browsing experience on this website and informing you of our additional products, services or promotions that we deem relevant to you. You consent to us using the Personal Data for such purposes. If you do not want to receive from us the above information for any reason, please contact us at: [email protected]
Who we share your Personal Information with
We will NOT sell or rent your name or personal information to anyone else. We DO NOT sell, rent or provide outside access to our mailing list at all.
RJB will not release your personal information to authorities unless required by law, search warrant, court order, subpoena, or fraud investigation.
Collection of your Personal Information
RJB only saves such personal information that is necessary for you to access and use our services. This personal information includes, but is not limited to, first and last name, email address, phone number, other payment processing information and MyRatesMagic® platform set-up data. Upon request, we will delete your personal information.
- Right of Access to the Personal Data that we hold
You have a right, upon request, to be provided with information about your Personal Data that we hold and process. You have a right to a request copies of documents which contain your Personal Data which shall be provided to you subject to any restrictions and limitations set out in the Personal Data Law.
You have a right to request, and we shall provide you the following information:
- Information regarding all your Personal Data which we hold and process, details as to how such data was obtained, the purpose for which such data is processed, the recipients to whom such data is transmitted by us (if any), the categories of data processed or to be processed, the processing which has taken place since the Personal Data was provided to us and details about any automated processing systems that we may use;
- Information about any correction and/or deletion of your Personal Data;
- Such other information that we may be required to provide you pursuant to the Personal Data Law.Where we do not reply to you within 4 weeks of your request, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Commissioner of Cyprus. We note that we may refuse to provide you with the information requested where doing so would jeopardize any investigation or adjudication of criminal proceedings.Where you request information in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph, we may, where we are allowed to do so under the Personal Data Law, charge a reasonable fee to cover the cost to us of providing such information and/or documentation.
- Right to object to the Personal Data which we hold. You have the right to oppose to our processing of your Personal Data for legitimate purposes which are directly related to your personal circumstances.Your right to object to the processing of your Personal Data must be exercised in writing. We may accept any such request or we may reject it providing reasons for such rejection. In the case of our failure to reply or our rejection of your request, you may submit a complaint to the Data Protection Commissioner of Cyprus in relation to such rejection. The processing of your Personal Data by us is essential in order for us to be able to provide you with services and enter into contracts with you, as well as for the purposes of compliance with the legal and regulatory obligations which apply to us. As such, although you are not required to provide us the Personal Data that we may request, your failure to do so may result in RJB not being able to provide you with the services that you require. Whilst we attempt to ensure that all the information we hold about you is current, accurate and complete, you should immediately contact us if any of your personal details have changed.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are the cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
Analytical/performance cookies. Such cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
MyRatesMagic® platform & Privacy of Information
The information you provide when you set-up your account is held strictly confidential. Access to our platform is via a secure SSL connection with additional security monitoring and protection provided server side. For your protection provide a valid email address that will not block email from MyRatesMagic®.
Notice of Changes