Password management is a critical step in guaranteeing your efficiency and security, when working with the numerous web based systems contributing to your hotels overall internet sales system! Some tools will be free, others will be subscription based, but all of them will have login credentials, consisting of a specific URL, username and password, as well as other security information.
Passwords are the keys to your hotels digital life, and the variety and quality of your system passwords is central to online security!
A typical hotel is likely to have many accounts across key areas:
- Social media: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Google and consolidator tools.
- Partner Extranets: B2C & B2B, GDS and others.
- Reputation: TripAdvisor, HolidayCheck, consolidator tools.
- System tools: Channel manager, booking engines, revenue management tools, competition shopping, etc.
- Website back office, website development tools.
- Statistical tools for data analysis, website monitoring & auditing.
How can a password manager help? Continue reading →